I came to the Blue Sky event because I wanted to get inside information that you can’t just find out there. This has been like a family gathering from people all over the world. It’s been very close knit and there’s a sense of inside information that I know has been tried and tested from Sophie and her crew. My favorite part of the event has been the Q&As from so many different people, so many different walks of life all over the world. I feel a lot more self-assured in stepping out into this big, vast world of Amazon. I feel like the information that I have received has been information that Sophie and her group have gained through their experience. If you’re thinking of coming to Sophie Howard’s Blue Sky event, please come. You will not regret it and it will change your life.
- The Price is Right: How to Price Your eBook for Maximum Profitability at Amazon KDP
- Judging an eBook By Its Cover: Guide to Creating the Best Book Cover for Kindle Publishing
- 7 Dangerous Mistakes Publishers Should Avoid Making on Amazon KDP
- Are Audio Books The Hot New Thing In Self Publishing
- Habits Of Successful Book Publishers