The event that I’m at is Blue Sky and it’s about starting an Amazon business and it’s really a fabulous event. I’ve learned so much. My favorite part is when Sophie speaks, because when Sophie speaks, I feel like she is here because she wants me personally to be successful. I feel like she is here to teach me how to do everything right and how to be successful, and she wants to help other people have the success that she’s had in her life. And I think it’s wonderful and fabulous. So I feel that from the very first day I was here after the first hour, I have felt so confident that I can do this. There’s not been a doubt in my mind since I’ve been here.
- The Price is Right: How to Price Your eBook for Maximum Profitability at Amazon KDP
- Judging an eBook By Its Cover: Guide to Creating the Best Book Cover for Kindle Publishing
- 7 Dangerous Mistakes Publishers Should Avoid Making on Amazon KDP
- Are Audio Books The Hot New Thing In Self Publishing
- Habits Of Successful Book Publishers