Here’s something that can make a BIG difference to your personal economy and your families well being.
Super Bowl winners & NBA players swear by simple life success secret…
I recently read an article where a mental coach for top athletes, including NFL and NBA players revealed one of his favorite success secrets.
Focus on what you can control and change.
What happened in the past has already happened. But your success isn’t determined by your past.
It’s all about the present moment and what you do next.
So the question is: what are you going to do today to make your future better?
What one thing can you do right now that will have the biggest effect on your life moving forward?
Let me add to this.
According to billionaire Amazon founder, Jeff Bezos, to live a happy life with no regrets by the age of 80, you should ask yourself these 12 questions:
- How will you use your gifts?
- What choices will you make?
- Will you follow your passions?
- Will you follow dogma, or will you be original?
- Will you choose a life of ease, or a life of service and adventure?
- Will you wilt under criticism, or will you follow your convictions?
- Will you bluff it out when you’re wrong, or will you apologize?
- Will you guard your heart against rejection, or will you act when you fall in love?
- Will you play it safe, or will you be a little bit swashbuckling?
- When it’s tough, will you give up, or will you be relentless?
- Will you be a cynic, or will you be a builder?
- Will you be clever at the expense of others, or will you be kind?
Of course, not all of us will reach the same dizzy heights of success as Jeff Bezos by answering these questions.
But there’s no reason you can’t create a life story worth telling.
Let’s get you moving.
See how to ride the single biggest wealth trend of our lifetime – Watch this new video on how to set up your own store on Amazon selling all sorts of products – from the comfort of your own home
Free 90 Minute Webcast Reveals
How to Make a Healthy Income Selling Products on Amazon - Even if you Have No Idea What to Sell Yet
Without ever storing a single product – or even going to the post-office